Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Landon is 22 months old!

I promise we will stop counting months once Landon turns 2, but for now, there are still too many milestones to pass up an update! We are two months away from the BIG 2, but we feel like Landon is already acting the part! He is funny, stubborn, and everything in between. Landon's newest obsessions include shoes (putting them on by himself or "I Self" as he would say, or "I do it" or "I got it"), mowing (he can tell you if the neighbors are mowing, edging, or blowing depending on what sound he hears), buckling things (carseats, strollers, highchairs, etc), marshmallows, and swimming. He also loves cycles: motorcycles, bicyles, and popcicles and talks about them constantly. We are enjoying summer so much and going to the pool almost daily! It's fun spending time together as a family!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: