Landon and Nana have been attending gymnastics at The Little Gym for the past 3 months and this week he had his graduation. A bunch of us joined Landon on his final day so that he could show-off all of the cool things he has been learning. It was so much fun watching Landon walk on the balance beam, hang on the bars, shake the parachute, and do somersaults! He was so proud when he walked up to receive his ribbon! He made his mommy get tears in her eyes! Here are just a few pictures:
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Landon's Gymnastics Graduation
Posted by The Maxwell's at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY Landon! Congrats little man!
It's sad that I feel like I keep up with Lan-man by the blog... perhaps one day I will get to see you guys again! Soon!!
Post a Comment